Sunday, October 12, 2008

I just wanted to say...

I'm so excited about our project. Yes, I am stressed and worried and nervous and everything you can feel before something big, but I'm SUPER EXCITED too!

We have a wonderful crew, an amazing cast, awesome locations, and things are finally falling into place!

We also have a lot of support from so many people who may or may not be directly involved with the film. Thank you for believing in us and in this project.

I'll see everybody on Friday and keep an eye out for the shooting schedule and locations. Sharon will be e-mailing all of the details soon. We have high expectations of everybody, including all crew, minor or major. If there are conflicts with anything, let us know now. We can't afford to lose anybody the day before a shoot.

So rest up this week because we're going to be exhausted. But it'll be a lot of fun and a great learning experience for everybody. We're aiming for festivals so let's give it all we got.

I have faith that this is going to turn out to be a beautiful film.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I'll see everyone soon. Until then, sleep.

No comments: