Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Casting Updates! And special request from all crew members.

I am pleased to inform you all that we have cast our two lead roles, Raul and Lizzy.

 I was pleasantly surprised by all of the amazing kids that came in to audition. I know we are going to have a great time working with these two kids, they  are mature for their age and very professional.
 I've also cast the role of Anita, I'm waiting on a reply for Estella and I need to audition for the role of Victor. 
Do any of you have someone you would like to recommend? Looking for a mid 30's male. It's a non speaking role.

We should be beginning test shoots and production design this weekend. 
I will be running around town gathering props. As soon as Sharon and I finalize the the props list I'll post it so that we can all see if we have certain items to contribute. 

I'm looking for brightly colored objects for the exterior, similar to what my presentation looked like. If you have old flower pots I can paint, a colorful wind chime, an old chair I can repaint anything that you can discard or that you don't mind giving a bold color to let me know.

Also, I think Cristy mentioned this to me about a previous shoot she was on. If any of you have anything special that you would like to include in our production design please let me know. For instance something meaningful that you had in your bedroom when you were younger, or a picture of you and a relative that you would like to recreate for either of our kid's bedroom's. If you have any saved drawings from elementary school, I don't know anything. Let me know, and I'll incorporate it to the design. 

In fact, I'd really like you all to think of something that is personal to you that we can incorporate to the production design. It will make our short project more personal. 
Thanks Cristy for the great idea. 

-Yvonne

No comments: