Thursday, November 13, 2008

Post Focus group thoughts

We have great commentary that will be helpful in post production.

Although we got some really nice compliments, I want everyone to remember that there is still much more work ahead of us. Compliments are great, but I want to focus more on the helpful criticism that is going to help us produce a really solid short film. I think we have all done so great so far that we need to continue to keep our focus on only making this better.

I'm so glad that our hard work is really reflecting on screen. I am so thankful that members of todays focus group appreciated the effort we all put into the entire "look" of the film. I'm anxious to continue re-shoots. I'm thinking of three specific things that need to be fixed.

If much of this sounds fragmented, its because I'm sleepy. I was just so excited that I felt the need to blog it up.

Work work work.

-YVONNE

No comments: